Astley Fab Limited
Engineering and construction specialists
Our key objective is to give total satisfaction to our customers by providing a complete bespoke service, designing and manufacturing components and structures to their requirements.
We work in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium, depending on the customer need and we work in a particularly wide range of contexts including:
- large residential complexes (including student accommodation)
- curtain wall support systems
- Staircase Balustrade and Wallrail solutions
- Structural Steelwork
- specialist heat exchanger fabrications used in locomotives
- process plant heating and cooling systems.
Single components normally range up to 2 tonnes, but we can fabricate larger items if required.
Items are finished to customer requirements including:
- self-colour for customer finishing
- high-specification polyester powder-coated
- painted finishes
Finishes can carry up to a 25 year warranty giving our customers complete long-term confidence.
Situated on the outskirts of Leicester we have excellent access to the motorway networks allowing us to rapidly respond to our clients across the UK.
Established in 2000 by Bill Hutchison, our staff are highly experienced and we have an extensive number of high-profile repeat clients.
If you are thinking about a new project contact Bill, or a member of our experienced team, who will be delighted to help.